Friday, May 28, 2010

i don't want to come out of the closet!

i sense something's coming, and i sense that it involves me working.  alot.  but that's a good thing, and i'm thankful!  since i just returned from a month long stay in good ole' georgia and have this impending feeling of crazy busy-ness, i decided to take a time out and organize my....closet.

that's right, my closet! in atlanta, i had my own studio - but since we're new to vegas i felt that i'd minimize risk and try to work from home for the first couple of years. as luck would have it, our 1 bedroom, 1 bath condo has a decent size closet (6ft x 5 ft), which i've been using as my studio. lucky for me, i really dig small spaces!


time is money - less time spent looking for things i need is more time i can spend making things to sell. i'm never coming out of the closet, i'm so happy with how it turned out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment